FREE 15 minute consultation
Open 7 days

Don’t Take Weight Loss Personally

Don’t take weight loss personally

In my clinic, I point out that the unbalanced behaviours and habits are a reaction to an unbalanced, unmaintainable cycle.
The cycle is created in an attempt to lose weight as quickly as possible.
Even if the cycle is effective short term, it creates unbalanced behaviours long term.
If the person identifies with the unbalanced cycle and judges themselves, they feel shame, guilt, and regret.

 The cycle then becomes embedded unnecessarily.
The awareness of the unbalanced cycle and how each part feeds on the other is 80% of the solution. The other 20% is re-introducing balanced habits.
 Hypnotherapy is the natural most effective way to assist the mind in taking up and making these balanced habits be second nature.